I AM IMPRESSED !!!!!!!

XT18000

May 26, 2008
I had a 10 - 11 yr. old GTI 2000 that I used off and on for a few years but only a very little.
And after reading all the posts on this forum and others I decided to have it completely
up - graded to a GTI 2500 and sent it in to Garrett just last Fri. by SNAIL MAIL; Mon. being
a Holiday and no mail delivered; so it didn't get to them until Tue., called them Wen. to
make sure it got there all in one piece ( I don't trust the U.S. Mail ) and was assured that indeed
it had arrived OK. It was in the service area waiting it's turn to be transformed. This morning I
had a call from there service dept. informing me that the work requested had been compleated
and as soon as I payed up it would be sent!!!!! Now I ask you; HOW DO YOU BEAT THAT KIND
OF SERVICE ????? My thinking is YOU DON"T ! Also added a Treasure Hound two box coil to
it. Ready for the very deep stuff now! I also own and use several Mine Lab detectors and have
sent my EXCal in for repair at the same time I sent the Garrett in. Now lets see how long it takes
for it to get back!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread