Ace 250 Pinpointing

ColoradoGoldman

Jul 9, 2009
Falcon, CO.
Detector(s) used
White's MXT 300,Whites Pulse Scan TDI, Detector Pro Pistol Probe
I keep seeing post's on problems pinpointing with the Ace 250. I showed this little Video to my wife then helped her out in the test garden and she had the basics down in about 10 min and she had never held a detector before her Ace 350 which she got about a week or so ago. I also taught her how to pinpoint with the 10X14" DD EXcelerator using the old peak and turn 90 and peak again and she is digging her coins and finding them in just a few min. I got her a Pinpointer and she is getting her stuff almost as fast as myself and I' have been doing this since 1969 with a old BFO detector.
Here is the Vid link right here on T-Net
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,139790.0.html
This is a good way to start, and it should help you if you are havein problems pinpointing. Also If you may want to turn down the Sen. a bar or even 2 that helps a lot I'm switching to a Ace 250 myself as soon as the Santa and his brown truck get here with it. I love my GTI but Mom is finding coin before. I can get my 2500 ready to go :( she got her fist gold yesterday a single stud earring at about 3", I could not even here the little tick with the GTI 9.5 imaging coil.
CH

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sounds like if your 250 dont get there soon Momma's going to be teaching you about findin the good stuff with it lol , sounds like your havin a great time , the lil yellow clad monster is a great machine.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread