Ordered New Infinium, but must wait!

gemhunter

Mar 11, 2006
BC Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500 Garrett Infinium LS Whites GMT Ace 250 Ace 100 Sunray Probe Garrett Probe
Bought my new Infinium, but will be waiting for it until I go to the West coast in middle of June!
I'm hoping the standard DD 10 x 14 will suffice, I can't afford any news coils.... 8in. could be future coil!
Then, to the salt beach's I go... 8)

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
gemhunter said:
Bought my new Infinium, but will be waiting for it until I go to the West coast in middle of June!
I'm hoping the standard DD 10 x 14 will suffice, I can't afford any news coils.... 8in. could be future coil!
Then, to the salt beach's I go... 8)

Did you ark the dealer if you could substitute a different coil for the DD 10 x 14?

Indasurf

Jan 2, 2008
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, White's BHID 300, Fisher CZ20, Fisher CZ 6A, Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300, Tesoro Silver Sabre Plus, White's 5900 DI Pro SL, and others!
If your going to be using this at the salt beaches try to talk the dealer into giving you a mono coil instead!
You can't go wrong with them for this purpose.

They both provide (8 & 10x14") an improvement in performance and weight!!!

If you have to pay a slight difference it would be worth it too!!! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
gemhunter

gemhunter

Mar 11, 2006
BC Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500 Garrett Infinium LS Whites GMT Ace 250 Ace 100 Sunray Probe Garrett Probe
Will phone them, first chance I get, thanks guys. Now where's that coffee, I got house work to do :coffee2:

Indasurf

Jan 2, 2008
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, White's BHID 300, Fisher CZ20, Fisher CZ 6A, Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300, Tesoro Silver Sabre Plus, White's 5900 DI Pro SL, and others!
gemhunter said:
Will phone them, first chance I get, thanks guys. Now where's that coffee, I got house work to do :coffee2:

Yeah, I need a good cup a joe before getting things done around the house.
The wife always has a list of things to do the size of Texas! :laughing7:

Good luck with the Infinium! If you spend some time learning the green machine you'll do just fine with it!

On the forums there's a bunch of very experienced hunters with a wealth of information when needed!

Thanks! :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread