250 observations

day_sleeper_99

Jan 30, 2009
Germany
First off, I like my 250!!! Got it in spring of 2009, no real issues to speak of that have not already been explained in other posts except.....

1. with new batteries and a few hours on, when the battery strength display goes from 4 bars to 3 bars and from 3 bars to 2 bars, The machine starts acting up like im too close to a power line. After a minute or so, back to no issues. Has anyone else noticed this???

I have found 2 Gold, 6 silver, over 200 Euro, 1 penny, 1 nickel, more foreign coins than I can list and more than anyones fair share of pull tabs and bottle caps.

2. Euro Coins, and bottle caps ring up the same. Just under penny on the scale.

3. Pull tabs, Nickels, and Gold are the same all over the world... You will find more pull tabs than gold -- gauranteed!!!!!!

P.S. I live in Germany.

TC-NM

Jun 8, 2008
Sunny AZ
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro & Spectra V3i / White's E Series 9000 & Sunray Pro Golds HP's / Garrett Pro Pinpointer AT/ White's digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Daysleeper99,

Glad you like the Ace 250. Most detectors don't like to be near any overhead/underground powerlines, what we call it is, EMI (Electromagnetic Interference). The Ace 250 is no exception. Try different areas to hunt.

TC-NM

OP
OP
D

day_sleeper_99

Jan 30, 2009
Germany
thanks, TC-NM.. Not a stranger to EMI. Its just when the battery Icon goes from 4 bars to 3, it does the same thing as EMI. , Just not as long - between 10 to 30 seconds or so.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread