Specifications And Key Features Of The Garrett AT PRO -Quick View (Oct. 01)

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
SPECIFICATIONS and KEY FEATURES

-Target ID Cursor Segments: 20
-Iron Discrimination Segments: 40 (select 0 to 39)
-Accept/Reject Notch Discrimination: YES
-Search Modes: 6 (3 Standard, 3 Pro modes)
-Sensitivity/Depth Adjustments: 8
-Electronic Pinpointing: YES
-Frequency: 15 kHz
-Audio Tone ID Levels: 3
-Standard Searchcoil: 8.5" x 11" DD PROformance
-Length (Adjustable): 42" to 51" (1.06m - 1.29m)
-Total Weight: 3.03 lbs. (1.4 kgs.)
-Batteries: 4 AA (included)
-Warranty 2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor

-Pro Mode Audio: Proportional Audio and Tone Roll Audio features allow the user to hear characteristics of a target as they would in a True All-Metal Mode.
-High-Res Iron Discrimination: Use touchpads to set iron discrimination in one of 40 levels for precise ability to separate good targets from trash.
-Digital Target ID: 0 to 99 Target ID scale offers increased ability to distinguish one targets conductivity from another.
-Iron Audio: Allows the user to hear discriminated iron and to alter the detectors mid-tone signals range
-Fast Recovery Speed: Allows greater ability to pick out good targets amongst trash
-All Terrain Versatility: Weatherproof housing designed for dusty, humid or wet environments; unit can be submerged to a maximum 10-foot depth.
-15 kHz frequency: improved detection of small targets, gold nuggets, jewelry
-Ground Balance: automatic and manually adjustable for improved performance
-Graphic Target Analyzer (GTA): identifies targets conductivity
-Continuous Coin Depth Indicator: to determine target depth
-Battery Condition Indicator: shows battery life continually Search Modes (Discrimination Patterns): 6 plus electronic pinpointing
-Select from Custom, Zero or Coins in Standard Mode or in Professional Mode
-Pinpoint

25cm = 9.84 Inches (Coin Depth)​

Attachments

• at_pro_international_controls[1] (2).jpg
    at_pro_international_controls[1] (2).jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 273

Smudge

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2010
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
A Propointer tied to a stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have so many questions, but they'll have to wait until we start getting some field reports. Hope they decide early November instead of late November.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was just doing some more reading about the AT Pro, the headphones that come with the unit are not waterproof, which I fail to understand since the machine is capable of being submerged to 10 feet. Here again, a manufacture has stopped short of offering a completed package. Why do they do this? :dontknow:

ThTx

Dec 19, 2006
Combine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:
I was just doing some more reading about the AT Pro, the headphones that come with the unit are not waterproof, which I fail to understand since the machine is capable of being submerged to 10 feet. Here again, a manufacture has stopped short of offering a completed package. Why do they do this? :dontknow:

The waterproof phones are heavier, and do not have a volume adjustment. I doubt that everyone would want to add another $100 to the cost of the detector for these if they're not going to use them. Just my opinion. I have a set of underwater headphones (used with Sea HUnter and Infinium)and I'm just waiting for the machine.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread