Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

ThTx

Dec 19, 2006
Combine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last I heard from my distributor (Wednesday) was November 1st. But the distributors will get them in turn. So it may be a few days after that before your retailer gets them. I know for sure that I am very ready to get my hands on one!

OP
OP
M

Must811

Feb 20, 2006
Boca Raton, Florida
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Equinox 800, Excal II
Primary Interest:
Called Garrett this morning......they are on schedule to have the AT Pro out of their door on November 1st to their distribitors. It will take a couple of days for the distribitors (Kellyco, etc.) to ship out of their doors......

BobInFla

Oct 7, 2010
Leesburg, FL
Detector(s) used
1970's model Garrett Master Hunter, AT Pro
Just checked with Kellyco, they said, "supposedly, first part of November".

dig4gold

Dec 11, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Minelab Safari
first "part"..... Hmmmm

When I ordered mine in early October I was told "a few days" and while I know there was a lot of wiggle room in that term and I knew that the release date was in November I still wanted to believe it. Yep, if it comes in the first part of November I'll be happy.

Let's see, in November the lakes will be deserted and all that jewelry just passed the shoreline will be screaming for me to come and pick it up! At least I think it's the jewelry talking it could just be what I want to hear again. :dontknow:

dig4gold

BobInFla said:
Just checked with Kellyco, they said, "supposedly, first part of November".

BobInFla

Oct 7, 2010
Leesburg, FL
Detector(s) used
1970's model Garrett Master Hunter, AT Pro
The lastest word from Kellyco:

"Will be at the end of November. I will keep you posted via email once the AT Pro are in. "

I received this in an email yesterday.

DollarDigger

Greenie
Oct 10, 2010
Western Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, T2 SE, Tesoro
I am most certainly not saying you werent told end of November but I checked on my order with KellyCo this morning and they told me that they didnt have date other than November........ said that Garrett has not told them which week it will be. Did tell me that I was one of the earliest orders and that I should get one in the first delivery tho.....atleast that is good I guess.

OP
OP
M

Must811

Feb 20, 2006
Boca Raton, Florida
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Equinox 800, Excal II
Primary Interest:
I called Garrett again this morning and spoke with Brad. He said that they do not have an exact date for the first shipment to go out to their distributors, but that it would be next week sometime (first week in November).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread