Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Well if it is like Fishers Gold Bug we could be waiting another 6 months before we see one....

Attachments

• Engine.gif
    Engine.gif
    12.9 KB · Views: 372
  • Engine.gif
    Engine.gif
    12.9 KB · Views: 377

RWJR13

Apr 25, 2007
MESQUITE, TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT & Classic ID
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
.....Theres post here that say they are shipping this week...That would be a logical assumption as they were saying the same thing two weeks ago.....Said they got off the phone or an email from such and such......Not braggin' or nothing but I live here and have talked to one of the persons mentioned before in post's here which is a good friend......No date has been given' or will be stated....Very tight lipped.......Even the Distributors are only guessing...Garrett has a reason for this and they know what they are doing........I have one on order also so I'm in the same boat... :dontknow:

extractor

Silver Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,,
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The wait for some of us is far worse than a kid at Cristmas!

For the patince ,dedication and trust that the garrett users who per ordered the AT pro, I hope they throw in a little xtra like a AT pro coffee mug for us. :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:

RWJR13

Apr 25, 2007
MESQUITE, TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
...I hear you extractor......That "pre-order" thing just doesn't sound right,.... whatever you buy anywhere..

RWJR13

Apr 25, 2007
MESQUITE, TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Slugrusher said:
Whomever ends up with one, that is near the beach, please give a surf report with this model.

Thank you..
....Your dead on with that...BIG question there...I don't have one close to me so I couldn't even begin to tell how any brand does there.... :icon_scratch:

Slugrusher

RW,

I live 3 miles from the Atlantic. I actually ran in to two gents on the beach this morning. Said they don't find too much in our area though I don't think they head down to the beach to the resort early enough. It's a private/public expensive resort. Rolex- s, diamonds and attitude from the N.E.. Both said they rarely head into the surf. Today would not have been a good day for it anyhow with the surfers catching their own waves.

Anyhow, just curious about it's performance in saltwater before spending the money.

RWJR13

Apr 25, 2007
MESQUITE, TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks....I know theres beaches down in South Texas but not many can be detected from what I understand.....I'd love to go detect a beach.....I remember the beaches in California and Hawaii, 74 to 78, when I was in the Marines......Man, I'd love to hit those...Course back then I wasn't detecting for treasures.. :laughing7: :laughing7:

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RWJR13 said:
......Man, I'd love to hit those...

I think that says it all.... ;D ;D