AT Pro Update

BobInFla

Oct 7, 2010
Leesburg, FL
Detector(s) used
1970's model Garrett Master Hunter, AT Pro
I spoke with a distributor for Garrett this morning. They still have not received their initial shipment of AT Pros but are supposed to this week. He also advised me that Kellyco shipments would not be through him as they deal directly with the Garrett factory and would probably receive their shipment around the same time that he receives his.

To sum it up it is my expectation that the AT Pros will not be in the hands of retailers until next week. So if you see a brown truck in your driveway this week, don't get too excited. It's probably just an early Xmas present form your great aunt.

dogpound

Sep 24, 2010
southeast PA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
i wonder how well these detectors work in the snow? by the sounds of it thats when they could be delivered

Must811

Feb 20, 2006
Boca Raton, Florida
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Equinox 800, Excal II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Kellyco received a small shipment from Garrett yesterday. These are being shipped out to customers today. Hopefully delivery by Friday.

Jerry-Wi

Mar 21, 2009
dogpound said:
i wonder how well these detectors work in the snow? by the sounds of it thats when they could be delivered

I plan on finding out as soon as mine gets here. We have 2 or 3 inches but the ground is not frozen yet so no reason not to hunt.

Jerry

Must811

Feb 20, 2006
Boca Raton, Florida
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Equinox 800, Excal II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
All I can say is that I received a call today from Kellyco and was told that my AT Pro would be shipped out today (Wednesday) and that I could expect delivery by Friday. I was told they received a very small shipment from Garrett and that as I was one of the first on the list, mine was being shipped. I have not received a tracking number yet however.......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread