Have you submerged your AT Pro yet??

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That would almost be a hard choice cause I know how great the Sov GT is at a saltwater beach about anywhere. The advantage of the AT Pro as I see it is you can look at the screen and decide if you want to dig the coin or not and keep swinging for the items in the pull tab and gold ring range. Time wasted on coins means less time for the gold. Let the newbies dig the pennies. :laughing7:

George (MN)

May 16, 2005
Mfr says it can go in water as deep as 10 feet. A T'Net dealer submerged 1 in his bathtub overnight, no problems. Best wishes, George (MN)

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Well i don't think that Garrett would say that you could...........Take it down under 10 feet of water or is submersible to 10 feet if it was not......... I will not be afraid to take mine in the water when the snow and ice leaves us here.................

Attachments

16.2 KB · Views: 207

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
If you want to submerge the box, you have to get the ATPro. If you can live with shallow water hunting you would have to weight the pro's and cons between the two machines you mentioned. That should drive you a bit crazy. Are you a mostly a land hunter or a water hunter?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread