AT Pro price going up??

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
News to me :dontknow:

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't know ...But i read that some were also ><><

Attachments

• DesperateQuestions.jpg
    DesperateQuestions.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 573
  • DesperateQuestions.jpg
    DesperateQuestions.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 575

RWJR13

Apr 25, 2007
MESQUITE, TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT & Classic ID
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
....anybody remember where?.....Found it......The person was just saying that would be a good excuse to tell the wife why he bought one now to save $100 compared to next month's increase, which there isn't..... :laughing7: :laughing7:

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
RWJR13 said:
....anybody remember where?.....Found it......The person was just saying that would be a good excuse to tell the wife why he bought one now to save $100 compared to next month's increase, which there isn't..... :laughing7: :laughing7:

Good detective work :thumbsup: And he does have a point too :laughing7:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John-Edmonton said:
RWJR13 said:

"Sweetheart, they are raising the price of the Mitsubishi 75 inch wide screen LCD digital TV by $500, I need to buy one now before the price goes up....." ;D :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
roundhat

roundhat

Oct 22, 2007
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
synthnut

REPORT POST / Nominate For Banner
Re: AT pro on the way
Reply To This Topic #3 Posted February 02, 2011, 04:55:18 PM Quote

How about the price on this machine is going up $100 in March and it's a hot ticket !!!...You bought it before the increase so that you can find more jewelry for her !!...... ....Jim

this is where I read it but I guess I missed the joke.....lol :tongue3:

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Roundhat said:
synthnut

REPORT POST / Nominate For Banner
Re: AT pro on the way
Reply To This Topic #3 Posted February 02, 2011, 04:55:18 PM Quote

How about the price on this machine is going up $100 in March and it's a hot ticket !!!...You bought it before the increase so that you can find more jewelry for her !!...... ....Jim

this is where I read it but I guess I missed the joke.....lol :tongue3:
That's were i saw it to and i did not get the joke either for i did not see one..... It was posted right here in the garrett forum on Feb.2 buy..Synthnut....??????????????

RWJR13

Apr 25, 2007
MESQUITE, TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT & Classic ID
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Treasure_Hunter said:
John-Edmonton said:
RWJR13 said:

"Sweetheart, they are raising the price of the Mitsubishi 75 inch wide screen LCD digital TV by $500, I need to buy one now before the price goes up....." ;D :icon_thumright:
......Sounds good to me......Guess I better go by one now...... :headbang: :headbang:

synthnut

Mar 8, 2010
Nyack NY
:help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

I can't even give a guy a good excuse to tell his wife without someone reading my thread the wrong way !!!........ :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: ...... I'm a marked man !!!...... I can't win for loosing !!!....... :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

ok2raise

Dec 30, 2008
here
Detector(s) used
DEALER OF Garrett, & Fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hummm that reminds of wife telling me 2 weeks ago she save me over 125.00 on a pants suit & shoes she got on sale

Minrelica

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2010
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I plan on buying this for my next machine so I figured why not buy it from garrettcentral where I purchased my ACE 250 and pinpointer but I noticed that their price is $699 and everyone else is selling them for $594. :dontknow:

I called and asked the rude customer service woman why their price was $100 more than everywhere else [because I wanted to give them my repeat business], to which she responded "sir, we can charge any price we want". I then asked her why they don't just jack the price up to $1000 :tongue3:

I guess I'll be shopping at kellyco next week.

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
old man garret makes more money on his books and a Pearle than his detectors...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread