gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
I will post my finds with my new ATPro which I am ordering before the weekend is out. I have been drooling over this thing for months. My tax returns are in. stoopstroop, my order is coming straight to you, before the weekend is out. You ride out a storm like a brick s..t house. Do you take calls on weekends??

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes,
Call anytime or email me. I will get back to you ASAP.
Thanks!

extractor

Silver Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,,
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
gleaner1 :dontknow: So what was the final straw that made you decide to order one ??????

OP
OP
gleaner1

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
extractor said:
gleaner1 :dontknow: So what was the final straw that made you decide to order one ??????

extractor, no final straw needed. I have been thinking about buying a new machine for a long time, a couple years. I thought of them all, you know the ones. The 1500 bean ones, and the 999 bean ones. I've been having unclean thoughts about the new Garrett coil, that menacing black snub nose DD coil for so long now, I love it. Plus the high sense, and waterproof, and 15khz, and light and good price, just a nice clean package overall. I knew I would own one soon. I see me dancing around in the woods with it during a wonderful warm summer rain. Anything more on this would be unsuitable for Tnet viewers. It's not some full blown thing with fancy graphics and programs and such. No need for that. My cz20 has none of that crap, yet I have pulled hundreds and hundreds of old coins with that machine. The ATPro will be my number one machine, it will replace my cz in grand fashion.

synthnut

Mar 8, 2010
Nyack NY
gleaner1,
No apology needed , but accepted ..... I am the first to brag on how well my AT Pro runs now ..... I would do the same thing over again , as sometimes we need to take stands for the betterment on our sport , even when we meet opposition .... I have said many times that it's not that a machine has problems , but how a company handles these problems that matters ....I also said that I knew that Garrett, with their great reputation , would step up to the plate if I had any problems, and they did !!..... For this I applaud them !! :hello2: ...... NOW the AT Pro is a machine that I can run with a smile on my face !!.....Jim

spiral

Greenie
Feb 23, 2010
Tn
Detector(s) used
AT PRO/TEKNETICS OMEGA
No problem Gleaner1..I got some CROW waitin on ya :laughing7:..Just kidding..I hope you like your new AT pro as much as I do mine.It is soooooo much better since I got it back from Garrett.I think its one Hell of a machine :headbang:!!! I appreciate the apology though and good luck with your AT Pro.. :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
gleaner1

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
synthnut, spiral, Must811, I don't know what to say other than I actually want to thank you guys. I just could not believe there was a problem, but stuff happens. You brought up good questions and concerns. Nobody was really giving any satisfaction, especially me. So be it. My intent was to be so straight up with experience and good counter-questions, that something would get done. I used you guys. I had more of my responses removed by the good moderators of this forum in the last four weeks than in the last two years of my membership. I have never had a response removed before this. But it happened. Nerves were wracked, and strong language ran amok. My language seemed ironic and hostile. You can see in retrospect that I was just as concerned as you about this and I was pushing buttons really hard. I was shaking trees too, you know, trying to make things happen. Things like this are tough, and when the going gets tough, the tough get going. At the end of the day you got good machines and at the end of the day that is no surprise. Not to me. Rest assured that I am losing sleep thinking about how to kick your butts in the finds department. Nobody, I hope, is losing any sleep worrying about their machine. My work is done here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread