jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
This is a follow up to my first impressions of the AT Pro. I think I have it "broken in" by now and I feel like I know how to use it pretty well now too. This post is not meant as a brag because I did not find anything amazing otherwise this would be in Todays Finds...

On Sat I took it out on a group hunt with an Explorer SE, a Troy Shadow, a V3i, and an Etrac the others were using to an old farm. I must say the AT Pro can keep with with them all, no problem. The best find of the trip was a Seated Dime found by the guy with the Etrac but I did alright with 2 buttons under my belt. 1 of them is posted below. You can see how tiny it is and I dug it at 8 inches! It read as 53 VDI. I figured I was gonna pull a V-Nickel out of the hole but the "BEST flat button" was an even better find. The AT Pro, really is a Pro machine at half the price. Glad I bought it because it has made me so much more confident in the field.

Attachments

• IMG_2134best.jpg
    IMG_2134best.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 264

Coinstriking Michigan

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2011
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro Sl and Whites Eagle Spectrum Fisher Coinstrike Fisher F70 Whites M6 Garrett 1500 Tesoro Cibola
Whites XLT Minelab Quattro Minelab Xterra 50 Fisher Id Edge
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
Primary Interest:
Other
That's awesome buddy, it's more about knowing your machine than the model anyway so good for you.

Demon_Wolf

Feb 15, 2011
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500, Garrett AT Pro
I'm loving my At Pro too!!! Can't wait till the lakes warm up around me so I can hit the swimming holes. Good Luck And Happy Hunting!!!

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great post!! AT pro is a PRO!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread