Detector(s) used
21 years behind a coil

Fisher F70
Bounty Hunter Lone Star
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keppy said:
How are those useing the AT Pro finding it to be on Gold Jewelry?................ You know rings Ect.........I have not used mine to much it is back to garrett for a check up............
From what Ive seen, it works fine.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have only used mine a few times since Garrett sent me a brand new ATP. So far no troubles but haven't waved it over any lost rings yet but it responds to the well in air tests. I have been using the Tiger Shark and CZ-20 more as I found myself to look at the screen before I scooped it.

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
dahut said:
Keppy said:
How are those useing the AT Pro finding it to be on Gold Jewelry?................ You know rings Ect.........I have not used mine to much it is back to garrett for a check up............
From what Ive seen, it works fine.
Ya that is what i have been hearing also..........Hope they are right..........

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Sandman said:
I have only used mine a few times since Garrett sent me a brand new ATP. So far no troubles but haven't waved it over any lost rings yet but it responds to the well in air tests. I have been using the Tiger Shark and CZ-20 more as I found myself to look at the screen before I scooped it.
I know those dam screens slow the hunting down......I don't like them so i agree with you on that....

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to remind myself that the screen can only help you if you are searching the tot lots.

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
MrPoptop said:
Well it hits good on rings. I got 8 rings and a locket the last three days i went detecting last week. Only 2 were .925 stamp.
..8 rings that is some great finds in 3 days ........... Was that in water or inland ?

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am just going to have to bite the bullet and take it hunting more. I got it because I enjoy learning new detectors so it should be used. I love the light weight. Wish it had a true All Metal none motion mode.

dahut

Nov 6, 2004
Lee's Tavern Road
Detector(s) used
21 years behind a coil

Fisher F70
Bounty Hunter Lone Star
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandman said:
I am just going to have to bite the bullet and take it hunting more. I got it because I enjoy learning new detectors so it should be used. I love the light weight. Wish it had a true All Metal none motion mode.
The weight, yes. The same reason I like the F70.
I dont know why the all metal mode is forgotten these days. I guess they think its only needed for pinpointing now, that no one wants it over silent discrimination modes.

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
dahut said:
Sandman said:
The weight, yes. The same reason I like the F70.
I dont know why the all metal mode is forgotten these days. I guess they think its only needed for pinpointing now, that no one wants it over silent discrimination modes.
Well Garrett has for got the all metal mode for years now......... In the , AT Pro & the 1500 & the 1350 & the Ace detectors............. And Chuck does not like cam locks either.........

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why can't someone add a PI circuit with a switch for changing between good VLF disc and Pulse? :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Sandman said:
Why can't someone add a PI circuit with a switch for changing between good VLF disc and Pulse? :icon_scratch:
Now that would be the detector i would like to have...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread