Garrett Guys Do Another Fall Hunt Today :)

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
FALLHUNT.jpg

Another great fall hunt! Any nice day is a gift, as that "DEEP FREEZE" is soon coming......it's just a matter of time.

Started off the hunt in the woods, then hit some parks and a school yard. No silver today.....but a great day to be out. :)

FALLALL.jpg

Here's my share of the finds, and three of my buddy's oldest coins which he found using his GTI 1500. I used mostly the AT Gold, but hunted a school yard using the AT Pro.

JACKNIFE-1.jpg

A nice old vintage jack-knife was found in the woods shown in the first picture of the woods.

CAR-2.jpg

I also dug up a die cast 1939 Chevrolet Sedan Dick Tracy car. We hunted till about 18:30 to let the traffic slow down, and then the sun soon set. On the way home, I pulled over to catch a photo with the sun setting behind downtown Edmonton......​

Attachments

• fall sunset.jpg
    fall sunset.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 1,020

tincansam

Jun 7, 2011
TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
reel cool finds !!! , do you hunt in the snow when the deep freeze hits ? , cool pics as we'll

OP
OP
John-Edmonton

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
crackerjohn said:
reel cool finds !!! , do you hunt in the snow when the deep freeze hits ? , cool pics as we'll

snowmesmall2.jpg

Of Course! I Hunt year round!

Attachments

• its better (4).jpg
    its better (4).jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 543
  • its better (4).jpg
    its better (4).jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 546

tincansam

Jun 7, 2011
TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John-Edmonton said:
crackerjohn said:

snowmesmall2.jpg

Of Course! I Hunt year round!

:notworthy: that is so cool !!!!, i went out today and i just keep getting better with my AT PRO, now i started pro mode and im just having a blast learning this machine, never a dull moment. saturday im going again and sunday im going to go to a gulf beach over in st. pete. HH :icon_pirat:

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That pic looks sooooooo cold!

Lakemonster

Mar 20, 2011
Chandler Tx
Detector(s) used
White's VX3, Garrett AT PRO, Tesoro Cibola
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Huh!

I was looking at the pocket knife and recognized the Boker arbor logo.... but I didnt know they put Solingen on the shields at some point.... maybe a copycat?

The tree logo changed throughout the years.... that one was between 1947 and 1974.

Cool find!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread