where to buy the garrett at pro?

bigsurgold

Jul 31, 2012
Big Sur, California
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After much research, I went with Bart at Big Boys Hobbies. Great price, super fast shipping and superb customer service. By the way, don't be fooled by the bonus garbage some of the companies are offering, all cheap imported trash. Buy USA made!

Jerry552

Tenderfoot
Jul 18, 2009
Near the beach on fl east coast
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, GTAx 1000, Garrett AT Pro, BH 505
I reside about 45 minutes from Kellyco and I went with Bart at Big Boys Hobbies. He had the best price and best customer service. I might have to wait a couple days for something from him, but any ourchases I make for my toys will be from Bart. Just can't say enough good about his service. Has me as a customer for life.
HH,
Jerry

Motorhead

Banned
Aug 1, 2012
DuBois, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got my Ace 250 from Kellyco. You can't beat the price and the extras.
My Dad got his Garrett 2500 from Kellyco too.
Lots of members in the Pa Ghost Town Group buy from Kellyco and use Garrett Detectors.
Check out the Pa Central Ghost Town Group. I just joined....these guys are really helpful and nice about sharing all of their information with everyone. If you're in Pennsylvania, I recommend joining the group. See me in the pictures helping to hold the rattlesnake.

tominrom

Oct 6, 2007
I higthly recommend BIG BOY HOBBIES. You will not be disappointed.

I have bought several detectors from Kellyco with no problem but Big Boy Hobbies is as good if not better and their prices and "packages" are REALLY good. :occasion14:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread