Garrett Gives Away A Free Garrett Pro-Pointer Each Month
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Mar 2005
    Canada
    Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
    2507 times

Garrett Gives Away A Free Garrett Pro-Pointer Each Month

All you have to do is send in a pic and story about a "KEEPER" found with a Garrett Metal detector. Instructions are shown on the link below:

http://www.garrett.com/hobbysite/hbb...rite_find.aspx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	propointer-main1.jpg 
Views:	381 
Size:	31.4 KB 
ID:	599004  
    Wife + 4 kids (no grandkids yet)Orthopedics RN, photagraphy,writer, build electronic gizmos, previous hot air balloon pilot, coin collector for 40 years.

"METAL DETECTING IS A HOBBY AND HOBBIES ARE MEANT TO BE ENJOYED"

us
    Wheres The Gold

Feb 2010
    Vancouver WA
    Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro) Chug and Reds New Additions Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250 Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
    2634 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Re: Garrett Gives Away A Free Garrett Pro-Pointer Each Month

Red Needs One of her own I'm tired Of Sharing!!!! K Red Its Up to You Now Chug!!!!
    "It cant Always Be Silver Or Gold But It Is A Hell Of an Experience Pulling It Out Of the Dirt"

Metal detecting is Like A Marathon, Your Running fast then start Slowing A Bit The You Find Something Interesting And You Pick Up the Pace!!! The Only Difference is If You Are Addicted to this Hobby there Is NO FINISH LINE HH Chug And Red

us
    Oct 2008
    Wolcott, CT
    ACE 250, Garrett Pro-Pointer

Love my "Two" Propointers, I won one from Garrett with my Waterbury brass badge.
    I was the second person to win one, I didnt know I won until UPS dropped off the box, it
    was a big surprise.

Joe

us
    Wheres The Gold

Feb 2010
    Vancouver WA
    Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro) Chug and Reds New Additions Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250 Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
    2634 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

I entered, and have my fingers crossed, I sent in the story about the ruby ring! It would make an awesome gift, we are working on getting me a detector and also a propointer, I only want a garrett as I love using Chugs, then we wouldn't have to share til we can afford one! Red
    "It cant Always Be Silver Or Gold But It Is A Hell Of an Experience Pulling It Out Of the Dirt"

Metal detecting is Like A Marathon, Your Running fast then start Slowing A Bit The You Find Something Interesting And You Pick Up the Pace!!! The Only Difference is If You Are Addicted to this Hobby there Is NO FINISH LINE HH Chug And Red

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links