gold scorpion

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
The Scorpion is one of the best detectors which I have ever used to find rings. It just bangs so hard on both gold and silver ones. I used mine often, and got some rechargeable 9 volt batteries which worked well.

Attachments

• 2010 scorp rings.jpg
    2010 scorp rings.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 138

Adrian SS

Dec 7, 2008
Canberra
Detector(s) used
LST, BDHI,Infinium,Sov XS,6000DI Pro SL,Scorpion,V-SAT,Spectrum XLT,Gold Spear,Scorpion,Sand Shark, Compadre,Sierra Madre,Safari, SDC2300, Sea Hunter,CS4PI,TDI OZ Pro, Vallon VMH3CS. Gardiner 202A
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Yes I have to agree,the Scorp is a solid performer for gold and coins/relics.
It has been around a while now but still holds up against the newer machines in its class.
Excellent manual ground balance and auto tune and the calibrated TR mode is not found on many detectors these days. This detector and the TR mode has proven many species that I have contained gold. Sure the battery change is a bit primitive but is not realy a problem once you have done it a few times.

OP
OP
acehunter

acehunter

Feb 2, 2009
california
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250, gold scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks John, you are one of my hero's. You always offer solid advise and are upbeat and positive. I have not used the gold scorpion yet. But looking forwards to learning it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread