cx plus

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took the master hunter cx plus out of the closet and it seems not to have the power it once had. seems it lost three inches on a quarter, with the stock loop,
and a bout three feet on a pick up truck and the same on a 4 foot culvert with the depth multiplier on, well I did the test on the culvert in the winter but that was two years a go...it still finds it at about 8 too 9 feet over the side should of found it on top...was thinking of turning it in for repairs, any ideas on shop time and turn around time, to have it check out....any help would be nice thanks in advance.

one thing I would like to add is when I first turned it on the screen froze up. I turn it off and back on again and it went normal but it did freeze up one other time afterwards too.....

liftloop

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took the master hunter cx plus out of the closet and it seems not to have the power it once had. seems it lost three inches on a quarter, with the stock loop,
and a bout three feet on a pick up truck and the same on a 4 foot culvert with the depth multiplier on, well I did the test on the culvert in the winter but that was two years a go...it still finds it at about 8 too 9 feet over the side should of found it on top...was thinking of turning it in for repairs, any ideas on shop time and turn around time, to have it check out....any help would be nice thanks in advance.

one thing I would like to add is when I first turned it on the screen froze up. I turn it off and back on again and it went normal but it did freeze up one other time afterwards too.....

liftloop

took the cx plus out and It does need to be sent in..doesn't want to read the ground right it fade's out doesn't go quiet when pushed to the ground it should go quiet with no thresh-hold.and the screen still freeze when turned on or and off....any Idea on shop price and or time...thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions