Pro Pointer + AT Pro + Pro Screwdriver + Pro Hunter Found All These In 2 1/2 Hours

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
When coin shooting, it just doesn't warrant using digger, especially when hunting a park like I did today. There were lots of coins and by first locating exactly where they are using the Pro Pointer, then quickly popping them out with a screwdriver saved me so much time today. I bet I would have only found 1/3 of what I dug today had I used my digger, and the plugs turning yellow in a few days would really anger the park maintenance guys. That is one way of loosing detecting privileges in a park. Just something to think about.......

On the plus side, the AT Pro set up in Pro mode, with iron discrimination turned up to 40, iron audio turned on is a killer on Canadian coins, when using both the VDI option plus the audio.

july 2.jpg

chrisplay2004

Feb 28, 2008
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2 with 4" & 8" Coil, and F-Point Pinpointer, Whites Eagle II, Bounty Hunter Fortune Hunter, Modified VLF WaterDetector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's amazing how much I find without digging a plug.
Of course when I do have to dig it's usually deep and silver!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread