"Ringfinium" (infinium) Did Its Magic And Got 2 Gold Rings Today

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
"Ringfinium" (infinium) Did It's Magic And Got 2 Gold Rings Today

infinall.jpg

Too hot to sleep last night, and it was even supposed to be hotter today. I woke up at 05:00 this morning still sweating, so I made a decision to water hunt all day to keep cool. I ate at the Golden arches, drove and was in the water at 08;45 till about 15:00.

The water was just what I needed to stay cool. I got some loot, some junk and a couple of gold rings, found about 10 minutes apart.

I hunted first with the AT Pro, and it was apparent that this place had been pounded hard. I switched over to the Infinium PI, and the lake started to give up some audio again.

infinring.jpg

Here's the rings from today's hunt. They both are stamped 10K. I also found a vintage tube of lipstick....made by the "PONDS" COMPANY.

1941-ponds-lipstick.jpg

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
You are lucky with that infinium you will need to buy a safe for all those rings .

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Again, some great finds. Thanks for the photos and story.

Blskypilot

Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Infinium ls
At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You make it look too easy. I've got an infinium and can't manage anything but trash with it. But I don't get near the water too much. We're they too deep for the at pro?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread