Made One Outside Double And Two Inside Single Coin Rings

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Been doing some more coin ring crafting tonite. I am teaching one of my sons how to make them.....here are the results.

mpore rings.jpg

Blskypilot

Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Infinium ls
At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How much to make me one. Ill supply the coin. I've watched the videos of folks doing it on YouTube. If I tried I'd end up with a Washington that had a hole in his face and looked like it had been inside more than a couple mower decks.

Nice work

WildDigger

Sep 22, 2012
Winder Ga
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX3030 & At Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blskypilot said:
How much to make me one. Ill supply the coin. I've watched the videos of folks doing it on YouTube. If I tried I'd end up with a Washington that had a hole in his face and looked like it had been inside more than a couple mower decks.

Nice work

You going to send him a bought coin? I know you have not found any bigger then a dime. Lol. You know I am ribbing you.

Blskypilot

Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Infinium ls
At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure would. Especially a bought Washington. Ive got no sentimental value for a bought coin that cost a couple bucks.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats some beautiful work! I love the outside ring. I think I would need to start with a half dollar to make something to fit my size 12 finger.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions