Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Dec 2011
    Winchester, VA.
    Garrett AT Pro, 8.5"x11" DD coil, Super Sniper coil, Garrett Ace 250, 10" x 14" DD EXcelerator coil, Pro Pinpointer
    421 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)

Just bought the Super Sniper Coil for my AT PRO? Anybody else have one?

I just got my Sniper Coil for the AT PRO and hadn't got a chance to use it yet due to too much snow still on the ground. Does anybody else have one and how does it really do in trashy areas? How deep does it go?
    Thanks!
    If it sounds good, Dig It

2. # ADS
    Ads

TreasureNet.com is the premier Treasure Hunting Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

us
    Dec 2011
    Winchester, VA.
    Garrett AT Pro, 8.5"x11" DD coil, Super Sniper coil, Garrett Ace 250, 10" x 14" DD EXcelerator coil, Pro Pinpointer
    421 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    4.5" Super sniper coil
    Attached Images Attached Images  

us
    Here for Treasure

Sep 2012
    Winder Ga
    CTX3030, Excalibur 2 & At Pro.
    138 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    I have one. Love it for what it can do in tot lots and right against fences.

us
    Son of Eagles

Mar 2010
    mɪnɨˈsoʊtə
    Minelab SE PRO, Garrett AT Pro, Teknetics Delta 4000, Ace 250, BH Tracker IV
    316 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    I bought one about a year ago and hunted with it for literally 1 minute before switching back. I have nothing against it, I just decided that I didn't really need it in the area I was hunting that day and shortly after that I bought an Explorer so most of my next hunts were with that. I really do need to spend some time with it next year.

us
    Link's Clone

Dec 2012
    WA State
    Garrett AT Pro + ProPointer
    102 times
    Prospecting
    If you're in trashy areas or at a beach with exposed/pretty close bedrock then I'd use it. It'll sort through the trash very well and won't blanket a bunch of items like a larger coil would. As for the bedrock, use it if your nugget shooting. Good luck and HH.

us
    Dec 2011
    Winchester, VA.
    421 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by WildDigger View Post
    I have one. Love it for what it can do in tot lots and right against fences.
    Quote Originally Posted by WIT View Post
    I bought one about a year ago and hunted with it for literally 1 minute before switching back. I have nothing against it, I just decided that I didn't really need it in the area I was hunting that day and shortly after that I bought an Explorer so most of my next hunts were with that. I really do need to spend some time with it next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by LinkHylian View Post
    If you're in trashy areas or at a beach with exposed/pretty close bedrock then I'd use it. It'll sort through the trash very well and won't blanket a bunch of items like a larger coil would. As for the bedrock, use it if your nugget shooting. Good luck and HH.
    Thanks guys, i got a chance to use it yesterday and it did "OK" the thin strips of metal still rang in at a perfect 80-81 and the pieces of barbed wire still came in the 70's.
    But it did do great along the wire fence's around the property, i was able to get right under it, with no interference from the fence! I did manage a Gillette Lighter that was right under the fence. So i know if there is a coin amongst the trash it would pick it up, but the can's and other coin like targets will get dug also

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors