AT Pro depth test (air test) video

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Click on the youtube link below to see my depth test for the AT Pro if you're thinking about maybe buying one or would just like to see the range of targets at various depths of the machine.

This was made with my apple IPhone so it's not the greatest but I do have a cam I'll be using from here on out for any new vids in the future.

Remember - this is an "air" test - results on coins/items buried in the ground would most likely be a bit different - they may be found deeper or shallower depending on soil/conditions/etc. Here in MI - most of the items could be picked up at approx. 1/2 inch to an inch deeper I would guess as our soil isn't bad at all (lower MI) - the UP of MI is a different story (iron content up there).

Thanks for watching

HH

ATPro - YouTube

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
My cz20 with 8" concentric in max scrim and max sense beats my atpro with big dd set at pro zero max sense in air test on silver dime by at least three inches.
Video soon.

OP
OP
lonewolfe

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My cz20 with 8" concentric in max scrim and max sense beats my atpro with big dd set at pro zero max sense in air test on silver dime by at least three inches.
Video soon.

The coil on your AT must have something seriously wrong with it. I'd look into that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread