gunshow

Feb 12, 2013
tampa
Detector(s) used
Garrett sea hunter mark two
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone

I took my new sea hunter m2 out today to dial it in on a beach not many people use for it is out of the way to get to. I have done all the things on the video and have found they all seem to work just as they show. I found pull tabs from the 80s but i didnt find any coins just to make sure i was doing it right i put some of my own out lol and yes it found them just fine. what i need more info on is for when i take it in the water for the first time do's and dont's . this Sunday i think will be the day not sure where yet but it will not be where i went this afternoon pick nick island in Tampa just not a lot on the beach so i don't think there will be much in the water. all tips are welcome thanks

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
If you are finding deep pull tabs from the 80's, then you are doing it "right"........keep doing whatever you are doing. A gold ring is in the works!

OP
OP
G

gunshow

Feb 12, 2013
tampa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks John I think I'm going to hit Clearwater beach after reading all the hubbub about ft de soto and see what I find I have done ok there before and no one has ever asked me about permits on that beach. It should be good and cold this weekend and only the snowbirds will be out.

scurvy_seadog

Feb 9, 2013
Grays Harbor washington
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Bounty hunter Pioneer 505, Garrett pro pointer, Garrett AT Gold.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am really thinking about getting one too. With the high mineralized sands here in the pacific north west. i think it would be the one I could use at the beach. Keep us posted on how well it works.

OP
OP
G

gunshow

Feb 12, 2013
tampa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll post all finds good and bad Sunday night

Trackerman

Jan 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field Pi/Whites Dfx/ Garrett At Pro/Garrett Ace 250/ Whites M6/ Detector Pro Pirate /Tesoro Sand Shark/
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV/ Bounty Hunter Tracker II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
(gunshow) defiantly hunt in the water that's were Manny good finds should be good luck HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread