Love my AT PRO
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By scurvy_seadog
  • 1 Post By Trackerman
  • 1 Post By Skidder

Thread: Love my AT PRO

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jack of all trades master of none

Feb 2013
    Grays Harbor washington
    Garrett AT Pro Bounty hunter Pioneer 505, Garrett pro pointer, Garrett AT Gold.
    57 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Love my AT PRO

I just love my AT pro got it Tuesday after noon and was finding stuff as soon as I went out side. I am addicted to this.
    JmCraz8, l2hunt and ELITE like this.
    You never know what the tide or wind may bring in to your life. The best days are always ahead of you never behind you.

us
    Jan 2009
    Whites Dual Field Pi/Whites Dfx/ Garrett At Pro/Garrett Ace 250/ Whites M6/ Detector Pro Pirate /Tesoro Sand Shark/ Bounty Hunter Tracker IV/ Bounty Hunter Tracker II
    82 times
    Congrats you got yourself the finest detector on the market. I too love mine and wouldn't trade it for any other.
    ELITE likes this.

Jan 2013
    5 times
    In your opinion you think the Pro is the finest what would you consider the second finest? Not being a smart azz I really would like your opinion or anyone elses.
    ELITE likes this.

us
    Just a lil' bit outta plumb...

Mar 2006
    The Peach State
    Whatever it takes to get the coon.
    57 times
    I like mine too. My first machine was a Garrett BFO. MANY finds. Second was a Garrett ADS Deepseeker. MANY finds. I now have an AT Pro. It will punch deeper than my digging tool. First silver was a Standing Liberty quarter, about 10 inches deep. The AT rang loud and true. I tote the quarter in my wallet.... luck.
    I respect your opinion, but not when I know better.

Fish... or cut bait.

us

Feb 2013
    Grays Harbor washington
    57 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidder View Post
    In your opinion you think the Pro is the finest what would you consider the second finest? Not being a smart azz I really would like your opinion or anyone elses.
    To answer your question honestly. I have only used two detectors. Both of which I own. a Pioneer 505 and my AT Pro. Both are good. Both find coins and junk. I just like My AT Pro better because I can go out rain or shine I love to do water hunting. The 505 dry sunny days. Very few and far between here in the Rainforest of the Pacific North west.
    You never know what the tide or wind may bring in to your life. The best days are always ahead of you never behind you.

us
    Apr 2011
    Ohio
    Currently using: XP DEUS, T2 SE and the Garret Carrot lol Have used: Garret Ace 250, Garret AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
    689 times
    Relic Hunting
    Just got mine to and love it!!

us
    Jan 2009
    Whites Dual Field Pi/Whites Dfx/ Garrett At Pro/Garrett Ace 250/ Whites M6/ Detector Pro Pirate /Tesoro Sand Shark/ Bounty Hunter Tracker IV/ Bounty Hunter Tracker II
    82 times
    Skidder to answer your question second finest whites mxt

us
    Jan 2009
    82 times
    Whites Dfx and dues x are nice machines 2

Jan 2013
    5 times
    Thanks all!

us

Feb 2013
    Grays Harbor washington
    57 times
    And Skidder I just used a Fisher gold bug II sunday it is a nice one as well. Just get what you feel you will be happy with and don't worry. What is most important is that you have a enjoyable time out there hunting for stuff. I will never look down on any ones metal detector. Why because of the human factor what is good for me might not be good for you visa versa.

Sponsored Links