Some Nice Relics And Another Silver Coin....... WTG AT Gold

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
lockall_zpsea8b1ee5.jpg

Headed out after work the last couple of days with getting some oldies in mind. I lucked out with a little loot, an old lock, an old ladies small compact and a brass or copper whatchamacallit?

locklock_zps11c034a9.jpg

Here's the pic of the old lock and an unknown find....any ideas? My wife thought it could have been a curtain rod or a one half scissor.......

lockcoins_zpsd62b05df.jpg

And finally some older coins. It's always nice to pull out silver, no matter what it is. :)

RN's DIG IT (2).jpg

bush13st_beav3r

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No idea what ur unknown is...guesses...shower curtain holder (way wrong)....if thrres a groove on inside of circle maybe a mirror handle.. um...those two horrible guesses are all I got.. ..for now.. I want to know what it is though, so if you find out, report back plz!

Potts

Oct 13, 2010
U.P. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's nice to pop out that Silver......Love that lock....The mystery thingy is a mystery to me.......Had to do and edit John...but the the mystery thingy looks like the handle from a pair of scissors....

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread