Outstanding experience with Garrett customer service

junkless

Nov 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was changing out the batteries on my ATP last Friday. Pulled the cover off and the battery holder slid right out of the unit onto my table. One of the tabs with the spring broke off. This happened at my cottage where I very limited options to fix it. Luckily I managed to rig it together to get through the hunt.

So, I emailed Garrett about the situation and how to go about buying a new holder. Not only did they send me a holder, they sent TWO. I have to say I was hoping they would cover one and I was prepared to pay for another or even both. I didn't expect there to be two in the package when it arrived.

I'm happy with the performance of the ATP, especially at the price point. I'm even happier with the customer service. Lots of companies in this day and age could learn from this quality of service. Loyalty earned!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
You certainly aren't alone - Garrett support is number ONE!

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've had dealings with a lot of Companys,and Garrett is way above the rest,in service to their customers!:thumbsup:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are great really my little rubber handle came off usual thing ive heard What dos they do fed-ex'd me out a brand new digger

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread