Ready to rock

bush13st_beav3r

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got my brand new sniper coil in the mail today....paid the gentleman thurs at 11pm....sent it out Fri, received it today and instantly threw it on....hopefully its 75$ well spent.. I had to buy it at that price...HAD TO..... So, i Went out to hunt....as soon as I got to the school.... BOOM

wife calls...

Haveto run back home bc a lady replied to a craigslist ad and I had to deal w her... Boooo...hisssss... So now I'm charging up my spare battery sets and I'm going to hunt til the cows come home....

Dear god.. that doesn't read well... Not my wife, lol, .. ...good thing she doesn't creep these forums like its MyFace or SpaceBook (yes....ik.. don't even say it, just laugh...move on :)) ...let's try that again... I'm going to hunt till the fat lady sings...

....I give up.. can't think of any idioms or turn-of-phrases ... ..o well.. will post my success or epic failures when I get home....or maybe even mid hunt if I find a beauty...

GL&HH

-beav3r

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
You better slow down a little and take a deeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath bush13st_beav3r.
killingme.gif

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
haha ur a funny guy treasure s not goin anywhere but then again i cant blame u each time i get or order something im chaseing down the mail man or fed ex etc go get em

Jay In NewKen

Jun 24, 2012
New Kensington, Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250, Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
LoL...Try Decaf. I get the same way though. Its like xmas morning. Heck, i sometimes have trouble sleeping b4 a hunt.

HH

OP
OP
bush13st_beav3r

bush13st_beav3r

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol, yah, its awesome....very very glad I came across the good man that gave me a great deal.... Didn't hunt as long as I wanted, bc n my haste, I forgot my water bottles... And it feels like its 200000 degrees outside.. going to eat, watch some tv for a min, then go back out... Ik post pics of what I found so far w tge sniper while I'm smoking after supper.
Until then, gentlemen....and any gentle-ladies
Ciao
-beav3r

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread