What is the BEST accessories,you have put on your ATP?

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just ordered the original detecting buddy. I need something to give me a rest while hunting for 4-6hrs. straight. I put the 8.5 X 11 DD coil back on the ATP for a hunt in a large area last evening. It worked well covering ground much faster than the 5X8 DD coil. I did find one coin spill 4 dimes,and 3 penny's in one hole (all clad) what else is there?:dontknow: After a while my arm was getting tired,badpenny hit the nail on the head,when he said there was a big difference in the weight! After watching the video,I was sold on the detecting buddy,as it's light weight,simple to put on,and doesn't get into the way. I can't think of how it will feel to swing the ATP for hours and not feel the weight on my arm,and it's cheap too! 25.00 Heres a Pic. $T2eC16JHJGQE9noMZMtLBQpR+w8Z9Q~~60_35.jpg

Last edited:

CoinHunterAZ

Feb 18, 2013
Flagstaff, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sidewinder Umax, Garrett ATPro, Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I put an insulated beer holder on mine, same kind I put on my lawnmower. Seriously, for me it is the 5x8 coil.

kk4ces

Greenie
Nov 14, 2012
Powhatan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The pro pointer mount looks like a scope ring with kayak paddle holders atached to it. probably have that stuff laying around to make one. nice

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The pro pointer mount looks like a scope ring with kayak paddle holders atached to it. probably have that stuff laying around to make one. nice

It is a scope ring,but the clamps are for a Mag Light Mini flashlight,AAA size.

badpenny

Mar 28, 2013
NE PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I plan on getting the Gray Ghost speakers as soon as Wayne gets them in stock. Check him out at metal detecting Stuff.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread