Best headphones for our acoustic crazed ATP?

extreme detecting

Jun 21, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Nox 600, XP Deus 1 and Deus 2, Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We tested these out with both of the AT's, the Infinium and the SeaHunter and they worked perfectly.
The connector we have is the current standard used on all these machines and is the same that is on the Garrett blue underwater phones and the AT land phones.

It has one male pin and one female opening on the headphone connector and the opposite on the control box.

The coil connector has 2 male pins.

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Ghost Amphibian Headphones
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We tested these out with both of the AT's, the Infinium and the SeaHunter and they worked perfectly.
The connector we have is the current standard used on all these machines and is the same that is on the Garrett blue underwater phones and the AT land phones.

It has one male pin and one female opening on the headphone connector and the opposite on the control box.

The coil connector has 2 male pins.

Cool thanks!!

my next ring find and I'm buying some!

AnnieF

Jul 26, 2012
Western NC
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My husband gave me a pair of the nice Bose over ear noise canceling headphones a few years ago. Has anyone ever used those with the AT Pro? (Not underwater, obviously!)

OP
OP
bzbadger

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok question on the gg amphibs..being they're water usage but you have the custom sound box does that mean I can hear the full range of sound that I would get from a set of land headphones? I've seen couple vids of DE Digger and smile testing them out but never was able to actually hear the sounds from these new phones. Before I drop that kind of green I want to be sure I'm going to hear full range and not a bumble bee on meth on my ear.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

extreme detecting

Jun 21, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Nox 600, XP Deus 1 and Deus 2, Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi. Remember these are waterproof piezo speakers. You should be pleased with the sound quality.
Here is a comment from a user who just received his Amphibian:

"Gray Ghost Amphibian's for Garrett
Got them today and played in the yard a bit. First impression Holy Cats headphones can be comfortable!
Sound quality is fantastic and the light weight, longer cord and big volume control knob make these headphones clear winners.
Yep the sound was a nice surprise, low, mid and high tones are good and distinct. My machine is almost always underwater so I don't bother looking for the numbers much. Volume I had them on 4 around the yard, cranked up to 8 or so they got pretty loud.
All in all 5 stars, I can't wait to go and stick my head in the water!"

Ok question on the gg amphibs..being they're water usage but you have the custom sound box does that mean I can hear the full range of sound that I would get from a set of land headphones? I've seen couple vids of DE Digger and smile testing them out but never was able to actually hear the sounds from these new phones. Before I drop that kind of green I want to be sure I'm going to hear full range and not a bumble bee on meth on my ear.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread