JRMan

Mar 20, 2013
West Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer,
White's Coinmaster 6000/Di Professional
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great video... Those guys are really fun to watch.. :)

LifeNRA

Apr 21, 2013
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 350, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What show are they on? The digger wars show is a joke.

marh415

Apr 30, 2013
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ACE 350, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Aside from the goofy production stuff, I think they're just like everyone else and just enjoy what they do. They present their finds to the land owners and don't try to put some ridiculous dollar value on everything. To me, Dig Wars just makes it look like it's about making money off of everything they find! Nothing against the people on the show, it's just how the producers portray it!

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Aside from the goofy production stuff, I think they're just like everyone else and just enjoy what they do. They present their finds to the land owners and don't try to put some ridiculous dollar value on everything. To me, Dig Wars just makes it look like it's about making money off of everything they find! Nothing against the people on the show, it's just how the producers portray it!
...I agree they are are just like every one else and do enjoy what they do............... I have had there DVD's for years and enjoy them........... But do not watch the tv show... For like you said the producers or directors or who ever runs the show screwed it up pretty bad...........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread