first detector

Warey87

Jul 16, 2013
Tax time is here and I have decided rather than just read about everyone's adventures I'm gonna invest in a detector.
Done a bit of research and am down to either the AT pro or the AT gold. I will be doing a bit of park searching but want to be able to search the local gold fields and not be at a disadvantage to others.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ull do perfectly fine with either of those machines they might not b in the highend range of detectors but Ud definetly think they were supposed to b. Performance on them is wonderfull & will keep up to alot of others no problem ull also have that advantage of not running to ur car if it starts to rain, or if u come across a creek when its hot out dont gotta think twice just detect it good luck

OP
OP
W

Warey87

Jul 16, 2013
Cheers mate. That's pretty much what i figured but still thought I'd put the question out there.

dirtfisher23

Jul 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Both are good, but if you plan on the gold fields the AT Gold is the better of them.
BUT not very good on wet sand if you go sea side. Go for the AT Pro. 18kHz makes a difference.

SeminoleCo Treasure

Tenderfoot
Jul 2, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recently purchased a Garrett AT PRO from Kellyco. They were very helpful in getting me into the right machine for what I was looking for and have a very friendly staff. I would highly recommend them! I think for what you are wanting to us it for, the AT Gold would probably be your best bet.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread