This sucks

OP
OP
brewern

brewern

Mar 30, 2013
Ya u know since u just bought one as a extra or spare or to replace the one u can't find that now u got a new one the one u lost ull probly find it in a day or so. Happens to me & I'm sure to others all the time

I'm sure that will happen. If it does, I'll likely sale my spare to my brother for half off. He's been wanting one.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sure that will happen. If it does, I'll likely sale my spare to my brother for half off. He's been wanting one.

I'm sure he'd b happy with that I had just the 1 propointer until last week when I kept hearing couple people saying there's just started acting up so they had to send em in for repairs so I bought another one just in case lol

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Heading out of town to metal detect, at my wife's grandparents. The problem, I've searched every square inch of my house for my Propointer and cannot find it.

We can't delay any longer and have to leave, this really sucks.

I was sick for a week, but I leave my stuff in a pile in the garage. Well, she moved my stuff over a few feet, and somehow it has finished.

Guess ill have to use my $30 pointer, this will be brutal.

Feel your pain man. I hate it when wife messes with my pile.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread