Blew the dust off the AT Pro

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
After using my new detector for the last few weeks,I decided to take the O'l ATP out for a spin!:thumbsup: I don't know if she was just showing off,or really trying to impress me,and make me think about putting her on the side lines,but one lap around the basketball court,at the local park,and 45 minutes later netted this pile of clad. This is why I'll never sell her!:laughing7:
013_zpsef3d6ccf.jpg

Last edited:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup the Atpro is a very surprising machine how well for a mid level machine in how well it works like I said befor if another company came in with this exact tech it would b there top of the line & it would b bumped up to a high end instead of a middle grade. I actually just had all 3 out this morning at the park it was a long day grinding off areas & doin it with 3 machines had to do some more comparisons. It's a keeper nice finds guys I'm not surprised 1 bit

Jay In NewKen

Jun 24, 2012
New Kensington, Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250, Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well that's a good outting! Congrats! I keep debating on getting a new machine maybe an terra or Mxt, then I find another goodie with the ATP. Again, good hunt'n!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well that's a good outting! Congrats! I keep debating on getting a new machine maybe an terra or Mxt, then I find another goodie with the ATP. Again, good hunt'n!

Well for the price of a new whites mxt u could & Ive seen it possible to get a used Atpro & used mxt from online auction sited

Jay In NewKen

Jun 24, 2012
New Kensington, Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250, Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well for the price of a new whites mxt u could & Ive seen it possible to get a used Atpro & used mxt from online auction sited

I really like my ATPro, i meant that i keep thinking about getting another MD to compliment it. Like the MXT, XTerra705, or SE Pro.

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks,guy's!:thumbsup: The ATP is still a pretty impressive machine! Dollar for dollar it's really hard to beat it. I was using the 8.5 X 11 coil with the Detecting Buddy. It swings like a dream,no weight at all!:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread