Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hookedondetecting said:
My 350 Pings good on copper and coins. Also pings on large iron objects same as copper and silver. That part is confusing.

Every detector made will ring up on large iron or aluminum cans. Doesn't matter if it's $50 or $2500. You just have to learn the target size through practice. Lift the coil a few inches and if you still get a hit and your pinpointer will not detect it on the surface it's a big target or can.

CaballoDeOro

Jun 29, 2012
Southwest MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Cibola
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went up to the store and traded u p yesterday. Going to taje the pri out for a run today. Loved tge 350 but havr areas I hunt that are high mineral. Cant wait to get my first hunt in

bigfokkerdog: In moving from the Ace 350 to the AT Pro, you'll have to stick with it at first, because if you use the AT in Pro Zero mode (the best mode by far), be prepared for a lot of information coming at you through your headphones. The AT Pro is like a very talkative professor. It waffles on and on endlessly but amongst all that speech are some fantastic nuggets of unvarnished truth. There is a learning curve at first, but once you figure out what the AT Pro is saying, you'll never look back.

wetfly

Aug 8, 2012
If I only knew then what I know now!! Lol had the ace 150 for bout 2 yrs and went religiously ! The at pro is just as easy to learn and a far superior machine in many ways - if you are into it and really detect a lot and have the extra dough by all means get it now !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread