Got my new Pro pointer today

Patrick14

Jul 4, 2012
Richmond Va.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Being the cheapskate that I am it was VERY hard for me to pay $127.00 for a Garrett Pinpointer but after getting a lot of input from various sources (and with the wifes approval...lol) I broke down and bought it today. I came so close to just settling for a bounty hunter or fisher pointer but I just hear so many great things about the Propointer. Hope all the hype is right about this pointer. Now to go out and test it!!:thumbsup:

Hyper220

Tenderfoot
Jun 20, 2013
Hollidaysburg,PA.
Detector(s) used
Garrett, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You wont regret getting the garrett pin pointer. Do not know about the other pointers but I do know the garrett saves me so much time, wouldnt be without it.

OP
OP
P

Patrick14

Jul 4, 2012
Richmond Va.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I used it this evening and it is unbelievable. Saves a ton of time!!! Great purchase!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with the others u wont regret ur new toy its gonna make evetything nice & easy for u

treadhead

Jul 8, 2013
Salem, OR
Detector(s) used
Ace 150, AT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer, Vibra-Probe 580 and 730.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used it this evening and it is unbelievable. Saves a ton of time!!! Great purchase!

LOL! That's about how I felt when I first got Mine a few weeks ago "Sweet Mystery of Life At last,I've found you..." lol8-)

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You can hunt without one,but it ain't fun!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread