Ace 350 Pulsating Pinpoint?

CyberWoolf

Jun 24, 2013
Lockport
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was at my friends house last night and we were MD her yard. I had the strangest thing happen when I went to pinpoint an object with the 350. When I hovered over whatever it was, the bars kept pulsating. I would go from 0 to full bar then back to 0 then full bar. I have never had that happen before! Anyone else have this happen? Was the item too deep or something?

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very small target is my thought.

OP
OP
C

CyberWoolf

Jun 24, 2013
Lockport
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll have to check it out again next time I'm over there and turn my sensitivity up. Thanks!

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'll have to check it out again next time I'm over there and turn my sensitivity up. Thanks!
Always try to run your sensitivity as high as you can. It steps the machines performance up to max!:thumbsup:

marh415

Apr 30, 2013
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ACE 350, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Make sure it's actually a target and not an electrical wire or something, it's happened to me before in my yard.

OP
OP
C

CyberWoolf

Jun 24, 2013
Lockport
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Make sure it's actually a target and not an electrical wire or something, it's happened to me before in my yard.
That's why I didn't dig it up :-D It was 8+, so I thought would ask around before I started to dig!

I had my sensitive down because I was in an area before that with a lot of junk metal.

Now I'm curious! Thanks for all the responses.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread