Finally Pulled The Trigger

SavageHunter

May 29, 2013
Kansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Xterra 705, Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

paul of Penna

Feb 1, 2011
PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado umax
Garrett AT PRO
Vibrapaobe Pinpointer
Whites Classic III
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You'll like it! It has some advantages that will add to your silver and gold count!
Paul of Penna

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
S

SavageHunter

May 29, 2013
Kansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Xterra 705, Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, my AT Pro arrived today and I have to say that Bart at Big Boy Hobbies is great to deal with. He gave me an up grade to the adventure pack for free! Thank you Bart! If your in the market for new equipment, be sure and look him up. You won't regret it!

I spent some time in my yard tonight with the atp and I'm already loving it. My yard has been heavily pounded by me, but I still managed to pull a few coins out that were laying next to iron.

Tomorrow will be the real test. I'll be taking to some of my hunting grounds for a good workout.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, my AT Pro arrived today and I have to say that Bart at Big Boy Hobbies is great to deal with. He gave me an up grade to the adventure pack for free! Thank you Bart! If your in the market for new equipment, be sure and look him up. You won't regret it!

I spent some time in my yard tonight with the atp and I'm already loving it. My yard has been heavily pounded by me, but I still managed to pull a few coins out that were laying next to iron.

Tomorrow will be the real test. I'll be taking to some of my hunting grounds for a good workout.

Very welcome! Enjoy it!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Agreed I know ull like it the pro Is a great machine & it can do things out higher end machines cant, id definetly recomend a 5x8 coil it'll make a World of difference

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread