Oregon Coast

riden2low

Greenie
Aug 11, 2013
Oregon
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
EQUINOX 800
Since now that I have retired to the Oregon Coast, I have been wanting to detect the beaches here. I have sold my old detector as it wasn't water poof and not designed for the salt beaches. I sort of lurked here on the forums to get ideas with in my budget to see what was a good machine for the beach. I came across a Garrett Infinium LS for 650.00 down in Nevada. Ask the person would they except 600 shipped and they agreed. It came with 4 extra coils. The person had told me that they used it mostly on their gold claim. Besides the standard coil, it came with the 2 mono LS coils 10x14 and 8"and the small LS land coils 5x10 and 3x7. All in very very good shape. This will be my first experience with this PI type of metal detector but could use some advice. I have been watching the Garrett Youtube videos, so I am getting the idea of the controls. I love the idea of carrying the control box on a belt around you waist. So any pointers I would really appreciate

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
1st - I noticed this is your very first post. So, welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
2nd - If you haven't already - you might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Oregon for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread