PLEASE HELP

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IVOBG-Send me a private message with your address and I'll see about sending you a new coil. It may take a while to get there and honestly I'm not sure if there is any law out there that says I cannot send to Bulgaria but I'll definitely try! This will be my Christmas gift to you!
very nice of you I hope this works out for him.

Sapper724

May 28, 2013
Northwestern WI
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO (Current)
Minelab Etrac (Current)
Garrett Pro Pointer
Sampson 31" Digger

Fisher F2 (RIP)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
IVOBG-Send me a private message with your address and I'll see about sending you a new coil. It may take a while to get there and honestly I'm not sure if there is any law out there that says I cannot send to Bulgaria but I'll definitely try! This will be my Christmas gift to you!

Wow, talk about Christmas spirit! You have set the example on acts of generosity. Thank you for reminding me there are still some stand up human beings in this crazy gimme gimme world we live in. I hope you have a great Christmas and know that karma is real!

OP
OP
ivobg

ivobg

Jun 20, 2013
Forgot
Detector(s) used
Garrett 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
did i read wright
that man offers me to send me a coil?

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
did i read wright that man offers me to send me a coil?
yes he did message him and give address. He is going to do something very nice for you.

Potts

Oct 13, 2010
U.P. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
did i read wright

Yup....I hope you send him a Friend invite and keep us all updated, you made some pretty nice finds in the past I hope you keep the photos coming in the future.

Sapper724

May 28, 2013
Northwestern WI
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO (Current)
Minelab Etrac (Current)
Garrett Pro Pointer
Sampson 31" Digger

Fisher F2 (RIP)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
did i read wright

There are some awesome people on these forums! Happy Holidays, and good luck!

OP
OP
ivobg

ivobg

Jun 20, 2013
Forgot
Detector(s) used
Garrett 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i send him adress
and the other stuff
wish my luck

sask hunter

Aug 26, 2013
yorkton saskatchewan
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter tro/bfo
ace 250
teknetics 4000
atp pro
minelab ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good luck as I'm sure he will set you up with a new coil and you will he back to digging in the dirt!!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Potts

Oct 13, 2010
U.P. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
i send him adress
and the other stuff
wish my luck

ivobg...I'm getting ready to go out and swing the snow shovel :laughing7: . Keep us posted.
100_0595.JPG

OP
OP
ivobg

ivobg

Jun 20, 2013
Forgot
Detector(s) used
Garrett 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i will
today here is the first snow

OP
OP
ivobg

ivobg

Jun 20, 2013
Forgot
Detector(s) used
Garrett 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i havent dug a roman coin for month and a half

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any update yet

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea I hope this happens for the price of the 150 coil I could buy the kids one less present and do this also. Will have to see if this pans out. Either way this kid is getting that coil.

mindcrime1988

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2011
Southeast Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus II, DetectorPro Headhunter, BlissTool & Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes this is going to happen. I have already sent him some US coins that he was wanting and the coil has been ordered as well. It took a while between e-mails to get his address and with the Thanksgiving holidays that just passed, it's going to take a little while for these items to ship from the US to Bulgaria. But I stay true to my word! :icon_santa: Integrity is one of my core values for my job and my life!

Last edited:

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes this is going to happen. I have already sent him some US coins that he was wanting and the coil has been ordered as well. It took a while between e-mails to get his address and with the Thanksgiving holidays that just passed, it's going to take a little while for these items to ship from the US to Bulgaria. But I stay true to my word! :icon_santa: Integrity is one of my core values for my job and my life!
awesome you are a great person.

hoosierguy

Feb 5, 2013
Laconia, IN
Detector(s) used
â—Ź Minelab Manticore â—Ź Minelab CTX-3030 â—Ź Minelab Equinox 800 â—Ź Minelab Goldmaster 1000 â—Ź Garrett Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Is this helpful at all?

Ace Coil.JPG Ace Coil connector.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread