ATPro ground balance

ThTx

Dec 19, 2006
Combine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The AT Pro will make a noise as you use Auto Ground Balance. It is when the tone is at it's lowest volume that the machine is balanced. I think it is on page 31 in the manual.

flakefinder

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2010
Michigan
Detector(s) used
2 Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know what your talking about mine dose the same thing, so I will ground balances it on shore where I am hunting , seems to work fine doing it that way. I have read about this before on here a while back , where some people were having the same problem!

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If your having trouble auto GB just do it manually. Its quick and almost as easy.

Adjust it till you get minimal noise coming from the detector as you pump it up and down.

Please call me if you have any problems, be glad to help if you bought it from us or not. ;)

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
Thanks Bart! I think I just may do manual ground balance when I submerge the coil for water hunting.

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
Flakefinder thanks for your response. I do the same as you do and it works fine in the water after so maybe I'll just keep doing that also. AT pro is a great machine.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have always auto balanced mine at the edge of the water...salt and fresh...always worked fine for me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread