Darn snow

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Being a Florida boy, I've got a question about living up north, because it's basically like living inside a freezer, something I'd never do~

Anyhow, all the animals and pets and the like poop outside all winter long, and it's frozen pretty quickly.

Well, doesn't it get a little ripe when all that poop thaws out during the first warmup?

BTW, Florida is full-

Screen Shot 2014-01-20 at 3.33.10 PM.png

AGirlGetsDirty

Aug 12, 2013
Delaware
Detector(s) used
Minelab & Whites, Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
AARRRGGGHHHH! IT IS SLEETING

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kodiak43351

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya sounds good maybe we can get together for a hunt in the spring .I've only found one ring. And a necklace at the fairgrounds. Both of them silver u would have to dig a lot of pull tabs to find the gold up there
sounds good and I have a few more places I've been hunting that have been giving up old coins and relics. I hunted the shallows of the Indian mill last summer and found some old coins.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread