Stop The Massachusetts Dept of Conservation and Recreation from banning Detecting!!!

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Stop The Massachusetts Dep't of Conservation and Recreation from banning Detecting!!!

Please see the link below and sign!

MoveOn Petitions - Commissioner Jack Murray: Stop the banning of metal detecting on Massachusetts beaches

no md.jpg

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunately John I have found that only a tiny portion of metal detectorists will bother to write someone about leaving certain areas open to metal detecting. Its always, "Let the other guy do it, it won't affect me."

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Signed and left a lengthy and professional comment.

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just Signed Chug and Red

Metal Detector's Provide A Great Benefit to Your Local Beaches! When Hunting they Remove All of the Trash That You Don't See Sharp Aluminum Can Pieces, Glass Not Metal But Most Of Us pick it Up So No One steps On It Cutting them Self's. Also Any Items that are Metal that Are Rusted that May cause Issues when Stepped On
Our Hobby is Not Intended to Make Us Rich LOL Just to Have Fun!!!! It cost Us More in Batteries and Gas than we Find!!! Most of the Time We Can Barely Make Ends Meet And Will Always Return any item that Is Identifiable As long As We work Together And Keep Our Beaches Safe And Livable!!! HH Trent And Denise Fugate Vancouver Wa

Hot zone

Bronze Member
Apr 26, 2012
Clark County Washington
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark 8" coil, vaquero 8"x9" and 5.75" WS, clean sweep coil, Gray ghost deep woods headphones

Whites TRX pointer
, Garrett gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The trouble with paying people to make laws is : it guarantees that if they ever get it right someone will come along and change it! They cannot come together on any really important issue so they think they must do something even if it doesn't make any sense, as long as it doesn't hurt their chance of being re-elected...

crazy4coins

Jul 9, 2013
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The trouble with paying people to make laws is : it guarantees that if they ever get it right someone will come along and change it! They cannot come together on any really important issue so they think they must do something even if it doesn't make any sense, as long as it doesn't hurt their chance of being re-elected...

Yeah, what's their argument supposed to be?!?

Hot zone

Bronze Member
Apr 26, 2012
Clark County Washington
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark 8" coil, vaquero 8"x9" and 5.75" WS, clean sweep coil, Gray ghost deep woods headphones

Whites TRX pointer
, Garrett gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I signed the petition but am rather cynical about how legislators operate... The Sandbonie guy donates to the campaign fund and ends up with exclusive right to clean beaches with larger profit from lost items that never make it back to the rightful owner!

Mi$terG

Jan 25, 2013
Eastern MA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Someone should post the link to the petition to the Beach and Shallow Water forum. Should be able to get signatures there. I've signed and forwarded to everyone I can think of. So typical of this ridiculous state. Either it's out of pure ignorance or utter corruption. Probably a little from columns "A" and "B".

crazy4coins

Jul 9, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Someone should post the link to the petition to the Beach and Shallow Water forum. Should be able to get signatures there. I've signed and forwarded to everyone I can think of. So typical of this ridiculous state. Either it's out of pure ignorance or utter corruption. Probably a little from columns "A" and "B".

Yeah, and someone who has accounts on Friendly Metal Detecting Forum, Findmall, and/or Dankowski Detectors should post the link there as well.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm getting emails now that I signed to send pics of trash removed so they can take the pics during their presentation to stop the ban. I put that removing trash was what most detectorist do on the beach and every now and then they find something good. I live in NW ohio so maybe I'll send some pics of the hundreds of pull tabs I dig lol.

crazy4coins

Jul 9, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm getting emails now that I signed to send pics of trash removed so they can take the pics during their presentation to stop the ban. I put that removing trash was what most detectorist do on the beach and every now and then they find something good. I live in NW ohio so maybe I'll send some pics of the hundreds of pull tabs I dig lol.

Lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread