Garrett Headphone HELP

culprit51

May 10, 2014
Kosciusko, MS
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have just purchased a Garrett AT Pro which came with the Garrett Master Sound Headphones w/ Water Connector. I have plugged them in and I dont get any sound through the headphones. The sound still comes through the detector. Am I doing something wrong or what? Any help would be appriciated.

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Its a tough- weird connection. Be careful to line up the pins, with the water proof connection it pushes in a little hard. Make sure it is all the way, and the threads will pull it the rest. No real trick,

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you check to see if the volume knobs are turned up?The knobs are on the headphones not your machine.

OP
OP
culprit51

culprit51

May 10, 2014
Kosciusko, MS
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The pins are lined up and it is tight. good connection.

OP
OP
culprit51

culprit51

May 10, 2014
Kosciusko, MS
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got it. The connection where the cord screws to the adapter was not tight. Thanks

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I absolutely HATE the short cord on the supplied headphones!:BangHead: They are great if your a pigmy!:laughing7:

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Better than nothing but one of these days I'm going wireless.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread