AT PRO Sniffs Out A Ring And Silver Dime Late This Afternoon.........

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
DSCN0049.jpg

Spent 8 hours with the ATX water hunting yesterday, so I got up late, did an oil change, some errands and a 2 hour hunt. I tried a new place which looked very promising. I got skunked! So, a block over, at a park turned out all right.

DSC_0002.JPG

Here are the best of the day.......

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds man you are really finding a lot of rings. I have found some rings but it seems like you get one on every hunt. Keep it up John and thanks for showing us the finds it gets me excited for my next hunts.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good work John.:occasion14:

OP
OP
John-Edmonton

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Great finds man you are really finding a lot of rings. I have found some rings but it seems like you get one on every hunt. Keep it up John and thanks for showing us the finds it gets me excited for my next hunts.

Thanks Sandman. As you know, there is a lot of junk (not shown usually) to get the most sought after targets. I sure get my share of sore legs from too many knee bends. You got to dig those penny signals, which too often people avoid. A lot of silver rings share that same conductivity.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Sandman. As you know, there is a lot of junk (not shown usually) to get the most sought after targets. I sure get my share of sore legs from too many knee bends. You got to dig those penny signals, which too often people avoid. A lot of silver rings share that same conductivity.
yea I never pass a penny signal I almost did once and went back and dug it and got a nice silver ring last year. I've got 2 so far this year but I mostly hunt the old sites looking for history from my area.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread