Finally.....A Day Off And An Awesome Relic Hunt With The Dueling "AT" Detectors.

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Finally.....A Day Off And An Awesome Relic Hunt With The Dueling "AT" Detectors.

DSC_0001 - Copy.JPG

Headed out with my buddy today. Dang hot too! Here's the flavor of the day relic hunting. I used the AT Gold....he used his AT PRO. We both used the 5" x 8" coils, which have become our favorites when hunting in the woods.

DSC_0021 - Copy.JPG

My very first find was this brass chauffeurs's badge. The other two items were found later on.

DSC_0008.JPG

My buddy found this cool aluminum container. I didn't really know what it was, until I did a little research on the net. Nice find bud!

DSC_0005 - Copy.JPG

I dug up this old window crank, from what I can remember when I was a kid is from an old Volkswagen. Also found part of an old oil lantern part which held the wick.

DSC_0017 - Copy.JPG

Here are the best coins we got. Nice to see some more silver and a large cent.

DSC_0034.JPG

This has got to be one of the largest finds that I have taken home. A nice Victorian style chandelier. One of the hanging light sockets was still attached.

DSC_0028.JPG

I found a wallet during the hunt. It had a lot of ID, about $5.00 in change and a small reminent of a 5 dollar bill. After some phone calls, I located the father of the teen-aged girl (at that time) and she is now married, with of course a different last name. I will probably get the wallet to her in the next several days.

DIGS (1).jpg

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a productive day and I bet the owner of wallet was surprised. Congrats.

mtsheron

Jun 6, 2014
NC
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+; and Lesche digging tools! Tesoro Compadre (daughter's machine)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That is great!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread