Makro Multi Kruzer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Call Garrett they will take care of you.

OP
OP
H

Hookedondetecting

Jul 18, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Tesoro COMPADRE and Mohave
ORX and Deus II
Fisher F 75 LTD "2"
Minelab 600
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Makro Multi Kruzer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well yes after the ground freezes lol

REDOC

Greenie
Jul 31, 2014
CA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 /GPX 4500 /Etrac / Garrett Pro-Pointer & Carrot / Ace 250 & 350 / 6000 Di Pro SL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same here. Turn off seems to reset. Did it again few times today and I read somewhere to "secure" the battery better. I put a lil bit of paper towel in with the battery and secured the top. Will try tomorrow.

luvsdux

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Multiple Tesoros and Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I haven't had the problem as described, but mine went through a period of being quirky that would clear up with a new battery even though the current battery checked good. After putting a quarter under the cap to put more pressure on the battery contacts the problem disappeared.
luvsdux

missedshed

Sep 17, 2012
pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My pro pointer also would have some odd vibrations or sounding off randomly at times. A few things have solved the issue depending on conditions. One battery was not fully secured....the foam will begin to become more compact overtime allowing for slight movement. You can solve it by placing something between the battery and foam...however it isn't perfect. Also a low battery can also cause mine to become more erratic...change battery. Also the type of 9 volt....some 9 volts have a recessed or deeper recessed bottom of the 9 volt...again foam will not fully secure battery and just a slight movement caused the pointer to become erratic as it's making poor contact., try a different brand of 9 volt. I can't remember what brand I have in mine now. Hope this might help

madforclad

May 7, 2014
Hunting previously pounded sites
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac, Minelab X Terra 705, Garrett AT Pro with 5" x 8" coil, Fisher F2, Garrett Pro Pointer, RTG 710 Scoop.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Low battery always makes mine act up.

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I love mine... Just keep fresh batteries in it and you will be fine....

OP
OP
H

Hookedondetecting

Jul 18, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Tesoro COMPADRE and Mohave
ORX and Deus II
Fisher F 75 LTD "2"
Minelab 600
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Makro Multi Kruzer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I added a quarter under the battery cap as suggested and the odd vibrations went away. So I assume the battery was vibrating and making extra noise.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread