Coin Shooting Results From The Last Couple Of Hunts After Work.......

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
DSC_0544.jpg

The days are getting shorter, the fall colors are spectacular, it's still nice and warm out, but pretty soon that's going to change. The old saying....."got to make hay while the sun shines" comes to mind. September has been one of my best months so far, with over $80.00 in clad and 5 rings. Hope the weather holds out for a while yet.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job John. I went out to fairgrounds for a short hunt today, fair was last week, $4+ in clad and was there for about 2 hours. I'm not much on coin-shooting but I do like jewelry and silver. I may try it again next weekend. Congrats again John

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kodiak I am glad your Okay and still getting out and about. John we have to get in what hunting time we can when we can as soon we'll be in snow up to our eyeballs. :coffee2:

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kodiak I am glad your Okay and still getting out and about. John we have to get in what hunting time we can when we can as soon we'll be in snow up to our eyeballs. :coffee2:
thanks sandman I started back to work in my trade as a high voltage electrician. I had an ablation and I feel great now. I hope it stays that way. I'm so glad to be back working maybe now I'll be able to afford to buy the at gold in a few months and keep the pro also. I just have a lot of catching up to do with bills so it will be a bit. I hope you are doing well also. I detect as much as I can but days are getting shorter so weekend hunts are all I'll be able to do in a few weeks. I can't wait for the corn to come off around me because I've found a lot of nice relics in those fields. Thanks again for the concern sandman.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread