Congrats to Garrett on 50 years!!

Eddie Current

May 17, 2011
Flooorida
Detector(s) used
CTX /AT Pro / Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have not seen a 50 Year post to Garrett, so I thought I would start one. :headbang:

I bought my ATPRO 3 years ago along with a Pro Pointer. I feel Garrett has been a great partner with me in the hobby and want to thank all the people at Garrett that have made the last three years so enjoyable for me. Garrett has sensational HELP videos, which I think was a media first for metal detecting manufactures. They have put a lot of effort into the videos and customer service area, which is rare for any company these days ( try getting help from Comcast...) The Customer Service group goes out of the way to make things right for their customers and I salute all of you! Plus the AT PRO keeps me hunting in the rain!

Good wishes to all the great folks at Garrett on their 50th anniversary!!!!!

mindcrime1988

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2011
Southeast Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus II, DetectorPro Headhunter, BlissTool & Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I second that! I own three detectors and my AT Pro is the cheapest one I own yet it is the one I use 90% of the time. It is simplistic but works incredibly well. I have used mine in the rivers and lakes too and it works nicely. I have also dealt with Garrett customer service on a few occasions and they provide top notch assistance. They have even supplied me once or twice with brand new items when I did not even ask for them. Hopefully everybody else feels the same appreciation we do for Garrett. Definitely a great company and I wish them many more years! :icon_salut:

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes congrats to Garrett and I love my at pro. I've had 3 Garrett detectors and soon buying my fourth. I've been working a lot of hours lately and haven't been out much but I think I may get to do some hunting this weekend. I'm sure my crew would like the weekend off also. Here's to Garrett for an outstanding product and customer service. Happy 50th. This is a great hobby and glad I can get out and enjoy it with a good tool.

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Gold Country - California
Detector(s) used
-Keene A52 - Fab2.5 Highbanker - GoldNSand Hand Dredge

Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Here here!!

Congrats indeed! My ace 250 is fun, need to upgrade

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
I have been using Garretts for 20 years. I have tried other detectors, but they just don't seem to have the simplicity yet effective means of getting coins and rings.

vintage e.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions