Out Coin Shooting With The AT Pro This Afternoon.......

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
DSC_0691.JPG

Headed out of town to a spot which has been generous to me in the past. I did get a pile of coins, a ring, a Coca-Cola button and a bullet which some fool fired it outside of a rifle. That's a good way to lose your eyesight or blow off a few fingers. Definitely material to receive the "DARWIN AWARD" :laughing7:

DSC_0696.JPG

Higgy

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2014
NH
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That .308 casing is a keeper in my opinion. You just dont see that everyday. :thumbsup:

Goose MKII

Oct 22, 2014
Niwot, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I've got Veteran's day off at work, and the weather forecast calls for mid-30's for the high.
That's a bummer, I was planning on going hunting that day.
I will still go out, it's just that it won't be at the places I had planned to go to...

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice hunt John. I got my gold and put it together after work tonite so I'm going to play with it this weekend. Did some bench testing and it sure sound different than my at pro. I can wait. Great finds again John and that .307 is a keeper for sure and to anyone planning on doing that it's a very bad idea like John said.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread